Boost Online Training
Boost Online Training
Whether you want to lose weight and get toned, grow stronger and become more flexible, or achieve a combination of all of the above, Dogwood Fitness can help you make it happen.
If you want to work out on your own whenever and wherever you want, but you ALSO want a customized fitness plan, then the Boost monthly membership is a perfect fit for you.
With Boost, we use a suite of mobile and desktop apps that deliver your workouts to you, track your progress, and keep you in constant communication with your trainer. You don't have to meet us in person. Instead, we use technology to enable us to coach and train you remotely.
Why Boost is better than cookie-cutter workouts posted by social media fitness gurus
If you're like lots of other people who try to work out on their own, you may have followed a cookie-cutter plan that just doesn't fit your body, your skill level, or the equipment you have available. Cookie-cutter workout templates sometimes work for some people. But if you want to maximize your fitness results the safest and most effective way possible, then you need a customized fitness plan.
How Boost works for you:
- You get a fitness plan delivered to you on a regular basis that is designed to meet your goals
- You get 1 credit per month for a Coaching Session in which you can work on setting your goals and maintaining healthy lifestyle changes (this credit never expires and can be used any time)
- You can purchase a la carte in-person coaching sessions anytime
- You use a mobile app (also available on desktop) to view the workout we program for you - complete with videos demonstrating each movement or routine
- You record your lifts and any requested and workouts in the app, occasionally sending us videos of you performing the workouts so that we can monitor your progress
- You use another app to track your success in your daily coaching goals so that we can hold you accountable for the lifestyle changes you're trying to make
What we provide for you:
- Initial consultation, movement screening, and goal-setting session to make sure your custom program is designed to fit you perfectly
- Regular feedback on your work and analysis of any video submissions
- Ongoing coaching where we explore your goals and help you stay motivated and on track to reach them
- Answers to any questions about the workouts, movements, and strategy so that you feel confident about what you're doing and empowered to do more on your own
- Advice on how to improve your lifting, skill work, and any other movements where efficiency may be improved so that you can become stronger and healthier the safest way possible
- Programming supplementation as needed to work around injury, prepare for specific competition, or target a particular weakness
Personal Training Terms and Conditions
- Personal training sessions that are not rescheduled or canceled 24 hours in advance will result in forfeiture of the session and a loss of the financial investment at the rate of one session.
- Clients arriving late will receive the remaining scheduled session time, unless other arrangements have been previously made with the trainer.
- The expiration policy requires completion of all personal training sessions within 365 days from the date purchased. Personal training sessions are void after this time period.
- In the event a Client elects to cancel his/her Training Packages or Remote Personal Training Memberships, the client will be charged for any sessions or programming that have been completed but not yet billed. The client will NOT be billed for sessions or programming that have not occurred.
Cancellations and Refunds
The paying client can cancel subscriptions or packages at anytime. No refunds will be issued for services already rendered. To cancel subscriptions or packages, the client must fill out a cancellation form found on this website.